Huracan Cafe is a beautiful venue located right in the heart of Bavaro! It is one of our favorite places to shoot weddings in Punta Cana, and we’ll say it over and over again. Check out the pros and cons list below to find out more about why we love this place.
Pros of a Huracan Cafe Wedding
- The venue. It’s the perfect beach venue! If you’re all about the rustic or bohemian style, you’ll instantly feel right at home here. You’ll walk down the aisle under the palm trees, with the warm ocean breeze blowing through your hair. Your photos will be stunning with the orange and pink clouds filling the sky during sunset. And later at the reception, you’ll have amazing food to fuel you to dance the night away!
- The bridal suite. You are your girls will have the perfect spot to get ready for the big day!
- Natalia (Nati) Roldan – the lead wedding planner. This Uruguayan bombshell has years of experience planning weddings at Huracan Cafe. She’ll transform all your ideas into life for your dream wedding. She even has her own team of wedding professionals to make sure that no detail is missed and that everything is absolutely perfect for your special day.
- Location. It’s right on the beach so the view is amazing! Plus, it’s in the middle of Bavaro Beach so resorts like Now Larimar, Secrets Royal Beach, Melia, Paradisus, and Lopesan are all nearby. Click here for more details on places to stay near Huracan Cafe.
- Location. Even though this made the pros list, we felt the need to mention it again here. Since it is in the middle of Bavaro Beach, there will almost always be other people walking by and looking in on your event. Privatize the venue for you and your guests, even if it costs a little extra. That way you won’t have random people walking in during your wedding. We also recommend booking on a weekday, as the beach can get very crowded on weekends. And check the calendar to make sure that your wedding day doesn’t fall on a Dominican holiday. The beach will be packed.
Michelle & Alex
Michelle was such a stunning bride, and you could see Alex’s love for her at every moment throughout the day. Their love for each other is the kind made in fairytales. So it goes without saying that their wedding was absolutely beautiful! It was an emotional day for everyone, with tears flowing throughout the ceremony and well into the reception. The love and support from their family and friends could be felt from a mile away. We are so grateful that we got to capture such emotion!
Not to mention, Nati and the team did an amazing job on the decor, and Jehison, as always, crushed it as the officiant & MC.
Check out the photos from Michelle & Alex’s Huracan wedding below and you’ll see what we’re talking about.