last updated by  Deborah Parson 4 weeks ago
4 voices
5 replies
  • Author
    Rebecca Marshall
    Participant

https://puntacanaphotographer.com/blog/beach-wedding-colors/

The reason I joined was because I spotted this article and I was really intrigued by it. I am trying to decide on the colors I want at my wedding. My significant other doesn’t seem to care though he is partial to blue and green. I am just not sure! I don’t want to do the all white and black theme, that is too basic.

Based on these meanings, I am really loving what gold embodies. I never been big on gold for jewelry but I love it for decor and clothing. Go figure! I think along a beach setting it would look really beautiful too. Maybe mix that with white and a light blue? Would that blend too much?

What colors are you doing at your wedding?

Kathy
    Participant

That is a wonderful post! I was reading it earlier and love how different colors have such strong meanings. We are likely going to do the traditional white for me and a baby blue for him and the bridesmaids. I think in a tropical setting, it will look wonderful.

Rebecca Marshall
    Participant

White and baby blue will look lovely I am sure. I noticed a lot of couples go with this coloration. I was thinking of white and an aqua or light teal myself. Kind of reflects off the ocean in a way. A friend of mine is trying to convince me to do yellow and pale in pale tones but I think that would be too colorful!

Kathy
    Participant

I love the ombre idea for dresses! They can match the flowers and arrangements 🙂

I already know I am wearing white so the pops of color from the guests and bridesmaids will look great! Maybe the men can wear coordinating ties.

Bella M.
    Participant

I am not sure what color we will go with. I am going to wear a champaign dress. It is a very frosty off-white color with a hint of yellow. I am thinking a pale yellow would compliment it well as well as yellow flowers.

Deborah Parson
    Participant

I haven’t even picked out a dress let alone decided on colors! AHH!

I might be a bit behind here but I want to decide on the resort first. I think seeing what the resort looks like and the actual place where I will be wed will help me decide. I do like the idea of using pastel colors.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest