• Author
    Bella M.
    Participant

The Sanctuary Cap Cana caught my eye when a friend of mine spent her honeymoon here. She mentioned that there was a couple who has a beautiful wedding going on at this resort. I had no idea they actually hosted weddings here!

It gets fantastic reviews on TripAdvisor so I am really considering this as a destination for my wedding. My fiance and I will not be getting married for nearly a whole year so I have time to decide and plan everything out. We have not set a date yet but the month is August 2019.

Does anyone have any positive experiences at Sanctuary Cap Cana? Know anyone who had a wedding here?

Bayley
    Participant

I don’t know of anyone who has had a wedding at this resort but a work friend did go here with her husband and another couple as a “couple’s retreat group” vacation last year. The pictures she showed me were breathtaking! I can see why people want to get married here.

Amber Mitchell
    Participant

My husband and his family spent time at this resort back in 2010 I want to say. This was prior to us having dated so I did not attend. He actually suggested it as one of our choice spots to consider for our wedding. It is very beautiful. I would just be worried about other events happening around our big day. This place seems to always be packed year round :/

Sara D.
    Participant

I have never been here nor know anyone who has but I have done a bit of reading on several resorts, this one more recently. A lot of the reviews are great but if you do a bit of digging, some women/men have complained about it being “too crowded” for private events like weddings. I guess this would depend on where you have the wedding, how many guests, the time of day and the time of year really.

Bella M.
    Participant

Thanks for all your feedback!

I didn’t consider the place being too crowded for intimate occasions. I will have to look into that more and see if there are more private areas. And yes, I have looked through several pictures myself and the place is stunning which is why I was drawn to it. I still am deciding but this one is at the top of my list! 😀

Kathy
    Participant

You have to remember that all the other guests at the resort will be on vacation themselves so it won’t be that much of a bother. I don’t mind being around strangers at places like this as most people are in a better mood and more friendly when on vacation anyways lol

Bella M.
    Participant

This is true Kathy! I know it is a lot to consider. I just want to make sure the day is as close to perfect as possible. Nothing wrong with that right? My future mother in law keeps telling me that I need to calm down and not worry so much but that is hard, it is hard not to worry about every little detail.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest