• Author
    Miss Peach
    Participant
    Helper

I don’t want to go into too much detail here but I came across a few pictures, I will share one below, and they inspired me to look into the options of having a club wedding. I and my soon to be husband Patrick have decided we will have the wedding in Punta Cana earlier this year. We just have to get everything planned before the big day and we have yet to pick a location!

This is the picture that inspired me to have the idea of doing a club style wedding:

I would love something very similar to this. An indoor/outdoor type club resort. Can someone recommend some of the best clubs in the area that host weddings?

Christina A.
    Participant

What a beautiful picture! 😀

Makes me want to go there and never come back! hehe!

As for your question, this heavily depends on the crowd and atmosphere you are aiming after. Do you want something that is done at night time? Will children be in attendance? Do you want the club to have water access and onsite swimming pools?

Nichole
    Participant
    Helper

As Christina mentioned, you’d need to be more specific about what you are looking for. There are all kinds of different clubs out there! I personally would prefer the indoor/outdoor ones for weddings since they are great for all day events.

The Pearl Beach Club gets fantastic reviews and they have wedding packages available.

Taminna
    Participant

KUKUA Restaurant Beach Club comes up at the top of the list on Google so I would imagine that is a good one to look into to start. Just looking through the images, you will have plenty of options as well. This picture is of a nighttime gathering which looks really beautiful:

Miss Peach
    Participant
    Helper

I honestly don’t have any specifics in mind, I guess I was hoping it would come to me when I look at some options. I am going to check out both the Pearl Beach Club and KUKUA, thanks ladies! 🙂

Rebecca Marshall
    Participant

The Pearl Beach Club also has an Instagram. I think a lot of brides forget to check for these. They are great for seeing all different sides of resorts, clubs, and restaurants when deciding which to go with. Take a look! https://www.instagram.com/pearlbeachclub/?hl=en

Miss Peach
    Participant
    Helper

Thanks, Rebecca! I followed their account and I will look through some of the photos when I get home. I am on my lunch break at work right now 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest